- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- What Are Some Benefits of Getting a Professional Deck Cleaning?
There’s just about NO better way to unwind from another long, rigorous work day than by pouring yourself a nice, tall drink and relaxing on your own deck. A personal vacation spot right at your back door, a deck will prove to be just about the best place in your entire personal world! […]Read More
- Reasons to Get a Low-Pressure Washing for Your Roof
There’s a reason they say you work hard to “keep a roof over your head”: because your roof is an important component of your home, and its necessity deserves to be emphasized! Since your roof is so important and necessary, you need to be sure to keep it in the best shape possible […]Read More